- The Program agenda includes remarks delivered by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
- The Inaugural theme was “Uniquely American.”
- Associate Justice Clarence Thomas administered the Vice Presidential Oath of Office to Vice President Michael Pence.
- Chief Justice John Roberts administered the Presidential Oath of Office to Donald Trump.
- The Official Inaugural Program included monochrome photographs of the President and the Vice President with autopen signatures.
- The Inaugural invitation is addressed from the Congress of the United States and is topped with a gold embossed eagle design.