- The front cover of the 1933 Inaugural Program features portraits of President Roosevelt and Vice-President John Garner, along with a depiction of the Ship of State. The image was designed by Newman S. Sudduth.
- The Program features biographies of the President and Vice-President, alongside full-page black and white photographs of both.
- Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes administered the Oath of Office on the East Portico of the Capitol.
- The Program indicates that the Inauguration was held on March 4, 1933. This was the last inauguration held on that constitutionally-prescribed date.
- Three pages feature portraits of all prior presidents and five pages discuss the First Ladies under the heading “Mistresses of the White House.”
- The Program includes articles entitled “Capitals of the United States” and “Inaugural Parades of Other Days,” highlighting the Nation’s past.
- The inside back cover features a “Souvenir and Autograph Page.” In addition to providing space for signatures, the page offers a space to memorialize the inauguration, with blanks for listing hotels, companions and “Historic Shrines” visited.